[3830] CQWW SSB S57DX SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB S57DX SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 23:51:32 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: S57DX
Operator(s): S57DX
Station: S57DX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VRHNIKA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  101     8       40
   80:  702    16       71
   40:  823    30      104
   20: 1672    37      113
   15:  761    33      108
   10: 1221    37      119
------------------------------

Club: VRHNIKA CONTESTERS

Comments:

My personal best ever! New S5 SOAB(A) record. It could be more but snow
thunderstorm with lightening saturday/sunday night caused very high SWR and +
30 dB statics with QRN on all low bands. I even switch off everything for 10
minutes because of heavy lihgtening! It was possible to receive only on some
piece of wire. I lost few hundreds of contacts and will be better to go sleep
for few hours.
It was very difficult to find and keep good running frequency. And after the
contest I receive message that I was interfere some emergency net on 20M! It
was not my intention to make QRM to emergenca net but it happend. I can only
apologize and that is only what I can do now....
I am satisfied with score but always could be better... I beat my previous
personal best for almost 700 QSO's.
I hardly wait till CW leg. It's much easyier to find good frequency...
73
Slavko S57DX