[3830] WAE RTTY N1MGO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N1MGO Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 01:43:27 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   26         19    44
   40:  102         80   117
   20:  249        340   102
   15:  113        180    88
   10:   32         80    40
------------------------------
Total:  522   0    690   391  Total Score = 473,892

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had lots of fun!  Thanks for all the contacts. I saw lots of new calls, and
old ones also.  The skill level of all the operators has increased greatly, did
not see as many off frequency stations, or poor operating practices as in the
past.  I had many unsent QTC's at the end of the contest, still lots of
operators that do not do QTC's.
My equipment and software worked great, just some operator errors here.  I used
an  Elecraft K3 with te Elecraft KPA500 amp at 500 watts, to wire dipoles, with
Writelog contest software.

Thanks again for all the fun
Gordon (Bambi) - N1MGO