[3830] OK/OM DX OL5Y SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OL5Y@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX OL5Y SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 02:00:28 -0800
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: BKO
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

  160:  102    74
   80:  316   202
   40:  342   209
   20:  311   207
   15:  225   154
   10:   99    72
-------------------
Total: 1395   918  Total Score = 2,029,698

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

BIG THANK to all the world for calling OK-OM stations! It is only opportunity
for small pistols in OK and OM to enjoy pileups... This year we were unlucky
because of very poor (better says STRANGE) CONDX on 10 m. Also the
participation of USA and western-EU stations significantly decreased compared
to previous years... which is pity. Still, I enjoyed the contest! Also, I took
advantage to practice SO2R operation (actually only with one antenna and LW).