[3830] CQWW CW Z38N M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW Z38N M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:33:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: Z38N
Operator(s): Z32ID Z35T Z35Z Z36W Z39A HA1CA HA2SX HA3OV HA6OI HA6ND HA6NQ
HA6PX HA7UI HA8KW YO5BRZ
Station: Z38N

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Stip
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1352    18       72
   80:  2462    28      106
   40:  3193    37      141
   20:  2588    36      133
   15:  2519    38      143
   10:  1516    35      142
-------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

We dedicated our Z38N 2012 CQWW CW operation to HA1RS 'Paff' (Laszlo Sipos) who
died in the age of 45 just a week before the contest.
He supposed to be a member of the team like in 2006 when he was the real
'ENGINE' of the expedition.
We lost a good friend.
RIP 'Paff'.

Thanks to the local ops the great hospitality ! It was an unforgettable event
!
Good JA pileps even in top band, minimal technical problem with eight installed
working place. Internet was missing about 8-10 hours all around Stip area
because of optical cable cutting.
We are satisfied with the highest(?) QSO number in EU, multipliers'number has
room to improve.
What do you think the right answer is for 'What is the time ?'
All the Z3 participants knows: 'Palinka time ' :-)