[3830] CQWW CW OR2F SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lz2lds@mail.bg
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OR2F SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:12:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OR2F
Operator(s): OR2F
Station: OR2F

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: JO10iu
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:  213    11       56
   80:  509    18       84
   40:  488    29       99
   20:  460    34       99
   15:  472    35      106
   10:  408    32      100
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Amazing openings just before sunset on Sunday. But in general the condition on
high bands was poor at all.

Long time didn't play Multy Band ... it was difficult to survive nevetherless
the sleep before the contest.

Still there are questions about OL2F and/or UR2F, ON2F, JR2F, WR2F and so on
... my favored is 8R2F ;-)

Special thanks to the management of OSB - to let me use the club antennas.

Thanks a lot to all of you who replied and called !

The following stations were worked on 6 bands:
4O3A        C5A         CR3L        D4C         DF0HQ       EA2EA
F8DGY       K1LZ        LX7I        LZ5R        P33W        P3N
S53MM       TC2M        TF4X        VY2TT       W3LPL       Z38N

ROCK & CW FOREVER,
73 !