[3830] BSCI RM2D(SM6LRR) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BSCI RM2D(SM6LRR) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 07:28:06 -0800
                    Black Sea Cup International

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: RM2D

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Naro-Fominsk
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  151      9     51
   40:  101      0     45
   20:   77    117     66
   15:   10      6     12
   10:    2      0      2
---------------------------
Total:  341    132    176  Total Score = 714,560

Club:

Comments:

Did not manage to configure TR4W with my Winkeyer and FT-1000D, so it was only
to find my Bencher BY-1 manipulator and send all CQ and messages manually. Was
fun and made me remember good times from the 80:s when this was the only way to
go. Had even forgotten to add memories to the keyer, so this was unassisted
contesting at its best. Used TR4W for logging though.

Great fun, good activity and reasonably good conditions I think.

RIG:  YAESU FT 1000D
AMP:  ACOM 1010
POWER: 800 WATTS

ANTENNAS

80 M, INV VEE @ 7 METERS HEIGHT
40 M, INV VEE @ 5 METERS HEIGHT
20 M, 1/4 WAVE VERTICAL, GROUNDMOUNTED
15 M, THE SAME 20 METER 1/4 VERT WITH ACOM 1010 AS "TUNER", 200W BACK
10 M, THE SAME 20 METER 1/4 VERT WITH ACOM 1010 AS "TUNER", 150W BACK

I hope Win-Test will adapt their program to this contest, because indeed it is
a fun one with lots of activity!!!

73 and see you in ARRL CW, RDXC as RM2D

RM2D (EX. RA/SM6LRR), Mats