[3830] ARRLDX CW K3BTK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3BTK SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 12:34:06 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3BTK
Operator(s): K3BTK
Station: K3BTK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   25    25
   80:  107    70
   40:  167    69
   20:  283    94
   15:  193    87
   10:   88    56
-------------------
Total:  863   401  Total Score = 1,036,986

Club:

Comments:

My first time running a contest for more than a couple hours, Not sure how to
put in the hours and stay awake.  I tryed to automate my station for this
contest, (changing bands) but had lots of problems and went back to manual
control.  This resulted in many trips out to the antennas and shed.  Next time
I should check out the hardware for more than 10 minutes before starting the
contest.