[3830] ARRLDX CW W7RN M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W7RN M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:02:14 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W7RN
Operator(s): K5RC, K6NV, K7MS, N6TV, N6XI, W6UQZ
Station: W7RN

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:   49    21
   80:  204    68
   40:  876   111
   20:  943   114
   15: 1231   113
   10:  292    84
Total: 3595   511  Total Score = 5,465,145

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The six-year project to get up two monopoles with stacks on 80, 15 and 10, did
not quite get done in 2012. We were targeting this particular contest as the
one to put the West Coast on the map (theoretical sunspot maximum). The three
stacks would have certainly made a big difference, especially on 80 and 10,
where we we missed a lot of mults that were just out of reach.

Since the flux never got above 109, maybe next year for both!