[3830] ARRLDX CW WD0GTY M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0gty@flash.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WD0GTY M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 17:26:58 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WD0GTY
Operator(s): WD0GTY, N5PJ
Station: WD0GTY

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Oklahoma
Operating Time (hrs): 31.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   99    50
   20:   88    45
   15:  102    50
   10:   46    31
-------------------
Total:  335   176  Total Score = 176,880

Club:

Comments:

Perry and I had a blast doing the contest.  Used a Kenwood TS-480SAT barefoot
into a 20/40 meter dipole up 12 feet, a Buddipole dipole up 15 feet for 10 and
15 meters and used a Buddiple vertical up 5 feet for 10 meters late in the
contest.  That is all we could do in a rental house but as I said, we had fun.
Hopefully the new DXCC entities will get me over the top for DXCC.  Currently
have 90 confirmed DXCC entities with the above listed setup.

73, Jeff
WD0GTY