[3830] CQ160 SSB W1AN Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W1AN Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 19:30:32 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W1AN
Operator(s): W1AN
Station: W1AN

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 467  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 26  Total Score = 100,620

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Friday night conditions to EU were so-so. Many EU stations were heard early on
but not workable until after about 0300Z. Many were a struggle. Stateside
stations were often below the noise and not much from the west coast was
heard.
I was a little discouraged but hoped for better conditions the next night.

Conditions Saturday night were far worse. Very little from EU was added to the
log. Even stateside stations with 300 miles were often below noise floor. The
EU and JA beverages did help some but it looks like I'll need to add a couple
of W and SW beverages for stateside. I was finally able to add CA and a few W7s
in the log after midnight. Missed SD, WA, WY, HI, AK and several provinces.

Thanks to all who had the patience to complete the Qs thru the noise.

73,
John W1AN