[3830] WPX SSB YE1K M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB YE1K M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 08:42:05 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: YE1K
Operator(s): YB0JS YB0ECT YB1CCF YC0TSU YC1CDV YC1CWK YD1GCL YD1JZ
Station: YE1K

Class: M/M HP
QTH: OI33TG
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:
   80:   39
   40:  216
   20:  540
   15: 1851
   10: 1028
------------

Club:

Comments:

WWW.YE1ZAT.COM

First trial for us at &quot;Radioland&quot; for Multi Multi operations.

In general propagation was quite friendly where only propagation at 20M was
definitely disappointing and totally beyond our expectation. Really only at the
last 12 hours of the contest we can made score at 20M !!
Some thunderstorms and heavily raining on noon time at first and second day
which made us have to QRX for about 6 hours in total.

No major issues at all equipment, networking and also all antennas were working
flawlessly. Quite smooth operation and all of us can enjoy very good time in
Malang Mt. with nice cool breeze weather plus nice view of tea plantation
around our area.

Thanks to all HAMS who have made QSO with us and hope to meet you again at
other contest.

Best 73
YE1K Team
www.ye1zat.com