[3830] WPX CW 4O3A(E73A/9A3A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 4O3A(E73A/9A3A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 14:04:24 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): E73A/9A3A
Station: 4O3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Obosnik
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    1
   80:   59
   40:  871
   20: 1295
   15:  729
   10:   20
------------

Club:

Comments:

Heavy storms throughout the weekend have caused QRT times at the non planned
intervals, requiring disconnecting antennas and awaiting for the mother nature
calm down. Strange propagation with solid signals completely disappearing by
the time of completion of serial number exchange. At the end I've managed to
complete 36 hours on the air with the score not much higher than my last year
4U1GSC vertical-only effort, despite the respectable number of elements at
Ranko's superstation. According to Ranko, even higher number of elements at
ES9C station could not compete against aurora, which was gone as soon as
contest was over.

Thanks to Ranko for offering his superstation again and to all for calling
4O3A.

Ivo I7/9A3A, E73A