[3830] ARRL June VHF WD0T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WD0T Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 20:23:09 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  316   115  Total Score = 38,065

Club:

Comments:

Saturday was slow the whole day, just spot openings with no depth to them to EM,
EL, DM grids on 6m and 2-432 were just average.  Sunday was better beginning
late morning through mid afternoon, and then it closed up until later in the
evening.. Better openings on 6m but still spotty.

I couldn't keep my butt in the chair, just got too slow for me, last year over
1500 Q's on 6m , this year not even close!  Actually  the last 2 years have
been really good on 6 so I suppose we were due!

Fun to work some of the regular NS gang, K4BAI, N4OX, and others, and always
great to work K5QE, K5TR, NR5M, W9RM, N5RZ, and others!

Missed most of the east coast, and Midwest, and also the west coast above Cal.,
not a thing heard!

Thanks everyone for the Q's, and now on to FD!

73 God Bless, Todd WD0T