[3830] RAC Day VE6SV M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE6SV M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 23:32:46 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE6SV
Operator(s): VE6RST VE6TL VE6LDX VE6SV
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Sherwood Park
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

  160:   18     12       6         5
   80:   50     95       8         8
   40:  161    160      10         9
   20:  423    511      10        13
   15:  106     54       9         5
   10:    1      3       1         1
    6:    3     14       1         2
    2:    1     14       1         1
Total:  758    863      46        44  Total Score = 779,940

Club:

Comments:

First and foremost as a station owner I have to thank my operating team
as the team makes the score. The operators that manned the chairs for me is
what it is all about.

As others have already mentioned prop was not the best and we really missed
the production of Qs and Mults that the 15M and 10M bands offer when open.

Also this year's contest for the VE6SV station was a first ever entry as MM
operation. Moving mults is skill as a team we need to master.

73, Team VE6SV