[3830] CaQP K6LA SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6LA SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 04:46:08 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    20     2
   80:   137    97
   40:   222    82
   20:   344   184
   15:   347   192
   10:    65    59
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1135   616  Mults = 58  Total Score = 268,946

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Murphy visited. 15 meters got intermittent almost from the start. I finally took
an off time and cabled around the bandpass filters, which solved the problem.

Murphy visited again and put a lot of buzz in my audio. That eventually went
away by itself, so it will be difficult to troubleshoot.

Murphy's visits put me in a bad mental state, and I couldn't get out of it, so
I took extra time off.

I just couldn't get anything going on phone. 10 seemed open both Saturday and
Sunday, but there weren't a lot of operators on there.

The only highlight was working a VE2 for the penultimate mult at 0051, leaving
just KH6 not worked. I turned the bottom 20m yagi to KH6, and 10 minutes later
KH6LC/m called in for the sweep.

73, Ken, K6LA