[3830] CQWW SSB OH8X(OH2UA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2ua@oh2u.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH8X(OH2UA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 10:54:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH8X
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: OH8X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Radio Arcala
Operating Time (hrs): 47,5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  151    11       47
   80:  356    18       71
   40:  631    29       83
   20: 2260    32      105
   15: 1891    37      110
   10: 1451    34      102
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

When getting prepared for the contest I realized, that this was actually my 1st
CQWW from Finland since 2001. Didn't have much expectations operating from
close to the Arctic Circle - just hoped aurora to stay away for the weekend.
And what a contest it was! Way better propagation than expected kept me busy
during the entire weekend and happy smile was getting bigger and bigger as
QSO's were rolling in.

Even claiming new Scandinavian record, I'm not totally happy with my score. My
multiplier total is way less than I targeted. So with better multiplier work
10,5M would have been possible. Somehow I just couldn't find mults this time
and having no multiplier value from OH hurt the score quite a bit. Maybe we
should start the work for finding suitable king of Arcala and applying
independence for having own DXCC status. Stay tuned for new one ;)

Thank you all for QSO's and congratulations for many new records and great
scores around. Also huge thanks to Radio Arcala team for support!

73 de Toni, OH2UA