[3830] SS SSB AB4B Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AB4B Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:48:57 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:  198
   40:  599
   20:  606
   15:
   10:   35
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

TNX to all fer the QSO's and special thanks to the the 20mtr jamming
crowd who were relentless at the start of the event. I feel I achieved
"big dawg" status due to the attention they heeped on me. Needless to
say I started very slow but cndx from down here in the "Heart of
Dixie" were good.
Lost use of 15mtr antennas on Sunday so kept hitting 20mtrs staying away from
those guarded areas of the band. Sweep was denied to me for the 1st time in a
few years. I won't blame that on the lack of 15mtr antennas just yet. Hope the
AL section was in all logs as the Alabama Contest Group ( ACG ) had a bevy of
op's on for the event. See all in the 10mtr and 160mtr events coming up in
Dec.

Tim, AB4B ( formerly known as KT4TX,KY5R,K4XDX,KP4BZ,C6ACY,WA7UWE,etc....)