[3830] CQWW CW K1LZ M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1LZ M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:09:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): K1LZ AE2W N8BO K3JO LZ2HM LZ3CQ K1VR YO9GZU
Station: K1LZ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  151    18       69
   80: 1217    29      117
   40: 2231    38      150
   20: 1745    40      143
   15: 2213    38      155
   10: 1843    33      145
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

It is always a good time working in CQWW DX Contest. Sometimes we lose,
sometimes we win, but it is nice to compete with friends. With a little bit
more focus and without weather issues we would have probably reach better
score.

I cannot express my happiness to be team mate with all members of our team,
which are not only good operators, but people you always can rely on. Thanks
guys and thank to all of you who gave us the contacts! See you in the next
one.

Krassy K1LZ