[3830] CWopsT N5QQ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5qq@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5QQ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 12:26:27 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 15

Call: N5QQ
Operator(s): N5QQ
Station: N5QQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:
   80:   8      3
   40:  34     21
   20:  25     25
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  67     49  Total Score = 3,283

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Technical difficulties interrupted a good start 20min into this exercise!
Apparently shorted a connector somewhere along the log periodic feedlne path
and SWR skyrocketed. Most likely a bulkhead connector in the new coax
"junction box" I installed on Saturday. After 10-15 minutes of trying
to correct things I moved on to 40/80 to finish up the hour.

Oh, the above Murphy visit didn't include the PC deciding not to key the radio
at 15 minutes before GO time. Checked USB cables, rebooted the PC a couple
times, restarted the radio a couple times...it just 'went away'...Should have
considered that a SIGN to just go back downstairs!

See ya next week...
Ron
CWO 1218