[3830] WPX CW LT7H(LU7HZ) SOSB10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu7hz@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LT7H(LU7HZ) SOSB10 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 22:56:25 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LT7H
Operator(s): LU7HZ
Station: LU7HZ

Class: SOSB10 QRP
QTH: Cordoba
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  599
------------

Club:

Comments:

Running the QRP SO2R configuration with both 3 El Yaguis as the two rigs. Closed
band on early May 24 Z, fair to good condx during saturday despite a GeoMag
storm and a couple of mild flares; fair to bad condx during sunday, band seems
to close many time during the day, high QRN (S9 at times) and QSB prevented to
copy the weaker ones. As always when running QRP I did depend on the excellent
operators that pulled me from the noise in the other end, my gratitude to them.