[3830] WPX CW K7JQ SO(A)AB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radiok7jq@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K7JQ SO(A)AB(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 23:00:10 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  111
   20:  355
   15:  378
   10:   22
------------
Total:  866  Prefixes = 512  Total Score = 1,044,992

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I had planned to operate a few more hours, but bands were slim pickings on
Sunday afternoon when Eu (and DX in general) faded out at this QTH. Any attempt
at running was slow to nothing, and few new CQers. 10M was a total bust. BIC
became very tedious then, so I packed it in around 2100Z. My new amp performed
flawlessly. As usual, had fun, and thanks for the Q's!

Icom IC-7600; Acom 1000; Ground-mounted screwdriver.

73,  Bob K7JQ