[3830] WPX CW WO7V SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesdenglish@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WO7V SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 02:54:05 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: az
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   18
   20:  124
   15:  110
   10:    4
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Not much time to operate in this one but had fun with the time I had.  Good band
openings to Europe even though the conditions are worse that a week ago. 20
meters proved to be the heavy lifter this time.  Note to all eastern Europe
stations that like to send cw at 40-45 WPM.  The morse symbols get mushed
together as they come over the path to my qth so I have a really hard time with
the exchange.  Slow down to something reasonable like 30WPM and all will be
better for the both of us.  Trust me, your Q-rate (and final score from fewer
errors) will go up as a result.