[3830] CWopsT N4FP HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4fp.wayne@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 14:27:27 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 4

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: The Villages, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  17     17
   20:  27     21
   15:   8      3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  52     41  Total Score = 2,132

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

What a difference an antenna makes, even one that is not even tuned yet.
Acquired a 5-BTV complete with radials plate and tilt over.  Assembled the
antenna yesterday and strapped it to my existing 22' flagpole, hooked it to my
radials and coax.  Antenna analyzer shows resonate at 7760, 12900, 20930, not
exactly what I need.  Loaded it through Dentron Super tuner and made the rig
happy.  Results exceeded my expectations.  Next step is to install the tilt
over base in concrete, install the radial plate,  mount and tune the antenna,
then take down the old flagpole.  No more need for remote tuner at base.  Flex
3000 to Ameritron AL-811H, 600 watts.  See you at 19Z.