[3830] CWopsT N4FP HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wayne@wgb.cc
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:58:39 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 25

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: The Villages, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   9      9
   20:  45     38
   15:   9      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  63     48  Total Score = 3,024

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I got off to a slow start on 40,9 contacts in 20 minutes.  Moved to 20 and band
was hot, 45 contacts in 30 minutes, my best rate to date on CWT.  Moved to 15
for last 10 minutes, good activity.  Flex 3000 driving Ameritron AL-811H, 600
watts through Dentron Super Tuner to 5-BTV disguised as flagpole.  N1MM, left
hand manual entry, right hand manual keying using Viproplex 6 lb cube.  Hope to
have converted the 5-BTV to 6-BTV by next week to improve SWR on 40, which is
high with no capacitive hats due to PVC pipe.  See you at 19Z.