[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 12:13:09 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 20

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      3
   40:  16     12
   20:  18     14
   15:  13     12
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  50     41  Total Score = 2,050

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  You probably missed a good bet if
you didn't start on 15M last night.  The band was open to practically the whole
US outside the W4 area for me and some signals were quite strong.  Nice to work
N9RV as W1AW/7 about 15 minutes before the start of NS.  15, 20, and 40 were
quite good.  80M wasn't so good for me tonight. Best QSO there was W1FJ in MA.
Could hear K0EU, but he didn't hear me calling.  Activity seemed down,
particularly from CA, but there were four OR stations to work.  Probably my
first score over 2000 in some time.  Thanks for all the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.