[3830] ARRL UHF K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL UHF K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 14:20:40 +0000
                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  222:   49    24
  432:   76    25
  903:   17    12
  1.2:   29    14
  2.3:
  3.4:    8     6
  5.7:    2     2
  10G:    4     4
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  185    87  Total Score = 71,253

Club:

Comments:

I was on for 7 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday. As others have
mentioned, there wasn't much activity on Sunday. Condx were so-so on 222 and
432 with no enhancement noted. On the microwaves either my equipment has some
real problems or condx were very poor. Stations who were s9 on 432 are usually
duck soup on 903 and 1296 and in some cases were not even heard. My 2.3 ghz
died before the contest and 3.4 ghz seems to have a major rx problem. I missed
many local grids. For example, FN21 is 60 miles away and I didn't work anyone
in the grid at all. Back to work fixing stuff......73, Jeff