[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:03:50 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 20

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   5      4
   20:  17     16
   15:   3      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     22  Total Score = 550

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun run.  No, I know I will never win with a low power station, but I
just purely enjoy making contact with friends (old and new, alike) in these
short runs.  And, I pick up operating tips from you guys each time I
participate.

I'll plan to see you later tonight…and hope I rack up a little better score.
But, for me, it's not the score that is most important. Rather, it's sharpening
my skills, making new friends, and finding out ways to use my contesting
software more efficiently.

A tip of the hat to all who let me into your logs!