[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 04:11:19 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 28

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:  10      6
   40:   9      8
   20:   7      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  26     23  Total Score = 598

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Woo Hoo!  Another very fun time.

I didn't worry too much about making a big score…just wanted to listen for my
new buddies in the club.   Plus, I was so excited that a local ham, Joe, AB5OR,
jumped in tonight.  He worked several, even though he was on very short time.

Joe is a good CW young man and should become a member of CWOps soon -- when he
gets a couple more CWT runs under his belt and gets to know you guys.  But,
listen for Joe in the future and he'll give you a MS confirmation!

Now, I'm looking forward to working more of you next Wednesday.  Thanks for a
fabulous three runs today!

Highlight:  Getting to work my good friend, Mike, F5IN, again.  Always great to
hear his big signal from France.

Big mystery:  Laughing each time I work W7SW, wondering which name he will use.
 Ha!  Scotty?  Larry?  Rick?

--Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
     Tupelo, MS

Kenwood TS-480SAT -- 100 Watts
Windom Compact 80 @ 40'
Kent paddle into a Winkeyer USB
SkookumLogger software on a Macintosh MacBook Pro (that I hold in my lap -- no
table or desk here in the corner of my garage!)