[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:38:21 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 19

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      3
   80:  10      9
   40:  16     15
   20:  17     12
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  46     39  Total Score = 1,794

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  Good conditions all bands
and good activity. Very nice to work Jim, K1TN, from the rare FL multiplier on
40M. Also, did get #7 from TY on 160M after his firewood chores.  Great to work
N6ZFO, N3ZZ, and K4XU on 80M for the first time since last winter.  The 88' cf
zepp used instead of the usual 80M inverted vee (now being used as a tee
vertical on 160M) seems to do the job now.  When we (KU8E and I) first put it
up in 2005, it wouldn't handle how power, but after a repair job a few months
ago, it seems to be good at any power level even on 80M, where it is a bit
short for best results.  Looking forward to QRP next Thursday.  In there
meantime, if you want to practice your QRP contesting, try the Flying Pigs QRP
Club Sprint Sunday night local date, 0100-0300Z Monday.  Also remember the SC
QSO Party this Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.