[3830] TBDC WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd5r@ozarkisp.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:43:18 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: WD5R
Operator(s): N5ECT
Station: WD5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: em45
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 296  Total Score = 917

Club:

Comments:

Saturday morning in Arkansas (morning before SP)
vk9dlx solid copy from 3:30 a.m. thru 2 hours
of sunshine on this farm.
For SP Sunday morning, never copied his full call.

Saturday hc2ao nice copy,
BUT For SP, got his call fine, missed grid.

Last week had to replace several matching xfm on beverages
Also , pvc x-arm been flapping in the breeze at top
of our 125ft vertical. Decided to take it down.
Normally no big deal climbing the tower,
but Marlene insisted I carry a back pack with
food, water,and a blanket. She was afraid
I couldn't make it to the top and back down in one day.

No JA's and no EU's.............