[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 16:33:45 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 12

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/SECC
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  45     45
   20:  34     15
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  79     60  Total Score = 4,740

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp.  Nice change of pace to run at
20 WPM.  Hope I worked some CW Academy graduates.  Conditions to the US were
pretty good on 40 and 20.  West coast signals seemed weaker than usual.  On
20M, F6HKA and SM6CUK had good signals and I worked SM6FKF also.  Non members
worked included:  N5FO/7, W8MHW, KA7SPS, K4LTA, K8NYG, K8BTU, VE3VGI, W1PID,
VA6SP, and N9NA.  Gary, K8NYG, in WV was operating with his antenna on the
ground.  I hope someone who lives near Gary can help him get his antenna in the
air again.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope to see you all at the 0300Z session
tonight.

I was using the FT1000MP that we use at the PJ4G rental station.  Last year, it
started smoking when we turned it on and KU8E brought it home for repairs.
WA4GEG did a great job in putting it back into like new condition.  KU8E will
be taking it back to PJ4 this month.  Hope to work many of you from there when
we are QRV Nov 26 to Dec 1 as PJ4/K4BAI, PJ4/KU8E, PJ4/K2SX, PJ4/W2LK and in
CQWW CW with PJ4LS as PJ4A.  73, John, K4BAI.