[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:24:28 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 13

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      1
   40:  65     62
   20:   6      6
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  74     69  Total Score = 5,106

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp.  20M was very long at the
start. Only N6RO, K6NV, K4RB, and W6KC were strong.  W7SW couldn't get my call
on 20M.  KC4D and W7OM did pull me through despite weak signals.  40M was so
good that I almost didn't get to 80M.  Worked recent CW Academy graduates WR5J,
KD0UKC, K7KY and KE6K (that I know were recent CWA graduates--maybe there were
others too).  Good signals from DX stations HC1/W0OR, DL1NKS, UR5MM, OE5FBL,
EA8OM.  Fair signal from XE2/N6KI/M.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Enjoyed the slower
pace.  A bit of advice for the recent graduates. When the speeds jump up again
next week, if you have trouble copying at those speeds, just find a clear
frequency to CQ and CQ CWT and let us come to you at your preferred speed.
Then you will work up to higher speeds gradually.  Don't give up if everyone
seems like a speed demon.  Keep up the good work!  73, John, K4BAI.