[3830] SS SSB W0MI(@KD0EZS) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ham@odsgc.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W0MI(@KD0EZS) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 22:38:46 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W0MI
Operator(s): AC0E KD0EZS
Station: KD0EZS

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: TRIBUNE, KS
Operating Time (hrs): 15h

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   62
   20:   92
   15:   29
   10:  135
------------

Club: Sand Hills ARC

Comments:

Great time. Second year in a row for a Sweep. Last year Amp & wires only.
This year a Tribander at 50 feet added to mix. QRO sure makes the
"sledding" easier. Sunrise Sunday showed 12 sections lacking for the
sweep and it looked like we were going to fall short. Decided to keep picking
away at it. The two we feared were NE & VI because had had not heard them
on at all either passing out Qs or S&P. Got both NE and VI on 20 meters.
NE, K0GND, 1711z about midday local time and then VI,NP2XX,2314Z just after 4pm
local time.
Most unusual Q was Mike, K0FJ, in Colby, Kansas at 2056z, 1356 local time 80
miles as the crow flies.
Already looking forward to next year!
73 Jim AC0E