[3830] CQ WW CW WO9S SOSB/40 LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW CW WO9S SOSB/40 LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 19:39:15 -0600 (CST)
                  CQWWCW Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2014-11-28

    CallSign Used : WO9S
      Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : 40M
            Power : LOW
             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : 4
       Gridsquare : EN61et

             Name : Jonathan Rosner
          Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : IL
        Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
         Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

        Band    QSOs     Pts   ZN   Cty
           7     357    1001   25   85
       Total     357    1001   25   85

            Score : 110,110
              Rig : Yaesu FT-748  100 W
          Antenna : 40 meter sloping dipole, ends at 35 and 8 feet
          Soapbox : Antenna slopes northest and plays well toward Europe.
                    Still managed a handful of JA's, a VK, a ZM, and
                    three Hawaii stns.  About 18 hours of operation.
                    At the end one runs out of big guns and the little
                    pistols are pretty weak on the modest antenna.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2014-11-30        Signature : Jonathan L. Rosner   WO9S