[3830] CQWW CW KZ5D SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KZ5D SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 01:40:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:45

  160:   30    10       21
   80:   79    14       43
   40:  280    25       70
   20:  265    32       82
   15:  357    25       79
   10:  432    23       70
------------------------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

With all that has been going on in my QTH, I'm surprised I managed to get the 24
hours in. Didn't have any planned operating schedule, only hoped to sit at the
rig at every opportunity. During a nice run on 10 Saturday morning, the
electrician doing some remodeling work for us showed up unannounced. that
interruption lasted about 2 hours.Conditions were really terrific here,
particularly on the low bands Friday night. 10 and 15 were really jumping.
Thanks to all for the fun!And thanks to CQ's Contest Committee for establishing
the Classic division. 73 de Art.