[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 14:05:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 21

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :35

  160:
   80:   8      8
   40:  20     16
   20:  12      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     30  Total Score = 1,200

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Short time operating this morning, as I had to help Kathy get off to work.  She
had surgery recently to remove a cancerous carcinoma on her scalp, so she's
having to take things easier.  Since we are fairly newlyweds (starting liking
each other when she was in 6th grade, I was in 9th)--Ha!--I get great joy out
of taking care of her when she needs help.  It's all about priorities, isn't
it???

'Twas great fun hearing so many of you, my friends, this morning, even in a
shortened time frame for me.

Thanks to all who heard my calling plea (often being the 4th or 5th in a pileup
for folks like VE2FK, N3JT, KC4D, K0RF) or who answered my feeble CQ (thanks,
Lee, WA9LEY!).

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)