[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 20:06:04 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 21

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  26     14
   15:  17     13
   10:   9      9
-------------------
Total:  52     36  Total Score = 1,872

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Thanks for a wonderful experience today! One of my best scores, but I know you
'big boys' will scoff at this little pistol. Ha!  Nonetheless, 'twas great fun,
indeed!

My huge apologies to Marv, N5AW/0--during our QSO, my doggone N1MM+ jumped up
the speed to 45 wpm. No matter how I changed it, it would jump back.  So, I
finally finished the exchange, then quit the program and relaunched.  Oh well,
it was just Murphy visiting my shack for a bit.  He knows his way around here.
:-)

It's always great to hear Jean, FG8NY, and the ever-speedy, Bert, F6HKA!  Also,
what joy Scotty always brings to our CWT events.  This week, he's 'Bozo'--ahhhh,
the images in my mind!

See y'all at 0300z.  Until then, I gotta go to meetings about the Elvis Presley
Festival.  Y'all come, y'hear??

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of King Elvis!)