[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5ein@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:16:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 18

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

  160:
   80:  21     21
   40:  32     18
   20:  18      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  71     48  Total Score = 3,408

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

For some reason, this was a better effort for me this morning.  Signals were a
bit different…by that I mean that some stations who are normally knocking my
S meter off the radio were not too strong, yet others who aren't always on top
of the heap were coming in like gangbusters.  Go figure!

Thanks for all who answered my calls today.  And, I look forward to hearing you
on later today.

It's always great to hear the CWA members, as well as newbies who are CWOps
wanna-be's.  Keep it up, fellas!

73 from here among the sweet magnolias…

--Dr. Larry S Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)