[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 20:11:36 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 25

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :40

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  35     23
   15:  16     16
   10:   7      7
-------------------
Total:  58     46  Total Score = 2,668

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Lots of fun this time after several layers of trouble earlier.  Plus, computer
kinda bit the dust at the beginning of DX CW test, so was running with one leg
tied behind me then.  But, today, I had fun getting back to N1MM+ on repaired
computer.

Got a late start, plus my wife was driving in through the snow, sleet, and ice
to get home.  Yep, that's right...we're having a winter wx storm here in
Northeast Mississippi.  So far, it's about 3".  I know some of y'all will
chuckle at this little bit, but for us, this is a blizzard.  Ha!  So, I had to
deal with multiple interruptions (don't I sound just plain pitiful????).

It's always great to work our stalwart friend, Bert, F6HKA.  And, I'm glad to
have found you on two bands today, Bert!  Thanks for the cordial exchanges
always.

Too, Heijo, EA8OM, was a 2-band contact today. Thanks, Heijo, for your patience
with me.  You're a terrific op!

I think it was my first time to work Daki, 9A2WJ.  Thanks, Daki, for the
contact on 20m...and I hope to have many, many more.

Welcome to the new CWOps members, as well as non-members Dan, K7SS, and Bill,
K1GQ (2 bands!).

So, it sounded like a good time was had by all.  See y'all tonight at 0300z.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)