[3830] CWopsT NO5W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:19:51 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 11

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  21
   20:  22
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  43     38  Total Score = 1,634

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, 2002 Pathfinder, CQ/X 1.8.0.8

Somewhere the sun is shining and it's dry -- but it ain't in New Orleans. Wet
morning here but the slow day gave me time to watch the ducks and Ibis enjoying
the wet weather in the park. Hope the weather clears by this weekend when
Dallas-K1DW and I do our annual mobile mostly CW trek around southeast LA in
the Louisiana QSO Party. Sure hope to put some calls from CWT in the log.

Hope to be back for the 1900z session.

73/Chuck/NO5W