[3830] CWopsT NO5W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:24:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 18

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  31
   20:  33
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  64     54  Total Score = 3,456

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HIQ-4/80, 2002 Pathfinder, CQ/X 1.8.0.8

I had a couple of concerns heading out to the park for this CWT. For one I had
broken my cardinal rule of having only one cup of coffee before the CWT. I was
also concerned whether there would be any Qs in light of the recent geomagnetic
disturbance.

Both concerns were unfounded. 40m was in fine shape with strong signals and
very low noise. It was like the disturbance had somehow "cleansed"
the band. 20m was not bad either. Although the noise level was a little higher
I had a very nice run on 20m. And the coffee? It did not find a new home until
I was back at the house:>)

Any CWT over 60 is a fine one, thanks for the Qs. Hope to be back for 1900z
operating from the Jefferson ARC clubhouse.

73/Chuck/NO5W