[3830] Rus DX IQ4AX(IK4VET) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4vet@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX IQ4AX(IK4VET) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:55:32 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: IQ4AX
Operator(s): IK4VET
Station: I4LEC

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: nr Bologna
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   104     1       37        19
   80:   220    25       49        56
   40:   323    53       65        64
   20:   251   157       71        66
   15:   225   122       60        74
   10:   157    67       34        56
Total:  1280   425      316       335  Total Score = 7,967,589

Club:

Comments:

RDXC is a VERY funny contest.

The idea was to check 1st ever SO0R  - Zero radio" :) - contest operation
just using the new Clay's ANAN-10, but some issue forced us to use the same
strange SO1R setup already used in the past.
A local strong qrm on 160 did not help to get a good score on that band.
2 directions did not help much because of low number of western stations active
+ few run since most of QSO were done in s/p (point and click).
To keep reasonably good qso rate I choose to not push hard on mults.. many easy
one has been lost.
Anyway I'm happy to have so good numbers with a pretty simple setup.

ANAN-10 + IC775 + microHam MK2R+
10-15-20 Stack of 2el yagi Raibeam style 50/80 ft high
40   2el yagi Raibeam
80   pair of switchable phased 1/4 wave slopers
160  double L (end loaded vertical)

http://www.qrz.com/db/i4lec

TNX to ARI MODENA Clubstation for IQ4AX callsign.
VY TNX to I4LEC and IK4NPD for hosting me once more.

Andrea
IK4VET