[3830] WPX SSB WW4SF(N4XL) SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WW4SF(N4XL) SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 00:30:01 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WW4SF
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5

------------
  160:    1
   80:   60
   40:  211
   20:  340
   15:  388
   10:  322
------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions much better than expected.  Wish it could go on.  I've only a
tribander at 50 ft and was called by YB among others.

Hard to get any runs going for any significant amount of time so spent most
time S&P.  Rate for the runs I did get up were less than 90/hr. N1MM says
only about 240 of my q's were from runs.

Was working to beat Jere, KT4ZB, as we've had a long term rivalry Don't know
how he did, but based on how often I saw him spotting he probably killed me.
Not too upset though as this was my personal best in any contest I've ever done
as a single operator. Hard to get upset about that no matter who else killed
me!

Love the changes the team made to N1MMplus.

Used the Swamp Fox Contest Group's call sign for its first outing in a major
contest. Thank you Dave, NJ4F, for allowing me to use it. Hopefully it will
appear in the SCP files from now on. Although I normally post for the SECC, I
had just joined this local state contest group and we were trying to get enough
people together to post an aggregate score. They are a great bunch of Hams. I
still feel loyal to the SECC and will be mixing my score entries between the
two clubs. I did not post live scores as I intended as I didn't want any poor
performance on my part to reflect on the WW4SF call sign in such a way as to be
easily tracked. I always try and operate ethically and per the rules, but how
that data might be used is still an unknown. I'd rather people beat me up
instead of WW4SF.

Some people wanted me, WW4SF, to be Fred, WW4LL. Worked Fred at PJ2T, at least
think it was him because he commented on the call, who was glad to get the WW4
mult that he wasn't handing out this time.

The TS590 preformed great.

Only a few minor visits by Murphy here this time and those mainly involved
things around the house rather than the shack.

As usual, thanks to all for a great time.

Kevan
N4XL