[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N4DW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N4DW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 04:34:08 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 19

Call: N4DW
Operator(s): N4DW
Station: N4DW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:  14     13
   20:  14      9
   15:   7      7
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  35     29  Total Score = 1,015

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Sorry I wasn't much competition tonight.  Prior to the start, it was totally dry
outside.  Four minutes in the power went out for two seconds & it took the
pc 4 minutes to boot back up (seemed like an hour).  Then I heard it raining
outside, hard.  T & L getting closer.  At 0255 I called DanWA, but I
couldn't tell who he came back to, if anyone, static & qrm.  Then he called
me for a third time, but I had moved, he cq'd again & I called again &
got the exchange, sorry Dan.  Four more q's & the T & L really bad now,
reaching for things to kill, but there is Al, loud enough to really hear thru
the static & then Dick calls, then it is over and everything is
disconnected within 20 seconds.  Last thing to do was to check the rain gage,
over three quarters of an inch in that half hour.  We haven't had that much
rain, total, in about two months.