[3830] NAQP CW WB6JJJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WB6JJJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 06:39:36 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Penn Valley, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   12     4
   80:   23    13
   40:  103    38
   20:  114    41
   15:   32    19
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  285   116  Total Score = 33,060

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Sequoia

Comments:

The signals on the higher bands didn't seem very strong today.
At least I was inside in the air conditioned shack most of the day.
I was going to do some ranch chores but I wasn't feeling well so I spent the
day inside.
I was surprised that 160 was hopping around 0530 this evening.
100 watts into my 80 meter dipole worked most stations that I could hear,
including WJ9B from Idaho.
Fortunately, I was able to support the team with more points than I expected.
Thanks for all of the Qs,
Bill
WB6JJJ