[3830] NAQP CW KH6CJJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentfae@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KH6CJJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 06:40:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 9.7

  160:
   80:   18     6
   40:   50    22
   20:  194    45
   15:   51    26
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  314   100  Total Score = 31,400

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

10 was a bust with only one Q.  W4MR was good copy for an hour at the start, but
only heard two other stations and they could not hear me. 15 was open for a long
time, but most stations left for the lower bands pretty early.

This contest is tough for us in Hawaii because of the time differences.  The
bands open here well after they do on the Mainland and we are always trying to
catch up.  I am always amazed by the scores that so many stations manage.
Still, it's always fun with good ops and many familiar calls.

Aloha, Kent