[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 20:06:45 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 5

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

  160:
   80:
   40:  16     14
   20:  26     26
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     40  Total Score = 1,680

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Not a big score, but CWT makes for a great time to experiment.  So, today was a
good time to try some SO2V stuff on my Orion.  Mixed success.  Just need more
practice.  Therefore, it might be yet another round tonight at 0300z.  We'll
see.

Thanks to all who gave me a Q.

Nice to work prospective members KI4MZC, Don, in GA; W5YDM, Bob, in Texas.
And, 'twas good to hang around in DL5AXX's pileup so I could work Ulf on 20.
Thanks, too, to Mike, F5IN, for pulling my signal out of the mud on 20.  It's
always great to work Mike!

Too many other highlights to mention, but just know that if you got into my
log, I consider that a personal highlight.  Thanks, guys!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis!)
TenTec Orion into 400' horizontal loop @ 40'