[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 04:09:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 27

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:   9      4
   40:  31     25
   20:  12     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  52     41  Total Score = 2,132

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Doggone it!!  No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to beat my cross-town
rival, AB5OR!  You folks just HAVE to stop answering his CQs and come on up
frequency to me.  But, you'll need a really stout receiver to hear my little
whiny signal compared to Joe's.  And, the crazy thing is getting ready to put
up a big Spider beam in his back yard.  Look out then!  That rascal will
probably pull out his hefty amp, too, and I'll be just minuscule QRM to him.

Isn't this fun?

Thanks a million to all you nice guys and gals (ladies) for giving me the Qs.
It's so tempting to stop and chat, but I know you have other Qs you want to
get.  But, just know that I do a lot of smiling when I hear those calls come
across my headphones.

I'm having withdrawals tonight, though, because I listened for K7SV, N4AF,
KC4D, NW2K, K4BAI, K5KU, W0VX,and KG5U....but they were AWOL from my VFO.  But,
I am happy to pick up the regulars.  And, thanks to the new folks.  It's
fantastic to hear a number in the high 1400s.

OK, enough of my jibberish.  But, I hope these little entries convey to y'all
that I really enjoy this community and appreciate what each and every one of
you brings to the frequency.  Keep it up, my friends.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (home of weak signals!)