[3830] WAE CW NA8V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW NA8V Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 01:44:50 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mich
Operating Time (hrs): 30.5

   80:   48          26
   40:  151          38
   20:  332          48
   15:  184          41
   10:    4           4
-------------------------
Total:  719   717   404  Total Score = 580,144

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Interestng contest.  Had a cluster running so i got to do some clicking for the
first time.  Jury is still out on whether i made more or less Q's because of
that.  I'm sure it helped the mult.  Kept waiting for the solar event to wear
off and have the bands blow wide open - not even close.

Condx the first night weren't too bad, although 80 wasn't so hot.  The second
night couldn't do much at all on 40 (activity? condx?) but 80 was quite good.
Had my 4 lonely Qs on 10 on Saturday, but couldn't do anything on 15 - had
twice as many Q's on 15 Sunday as Saturday but heard only a few pings on 10.
20 was usually open but always slow.

Always a pleasure to blast out the QTCs, had a few repeats this weekend with
the condx.

73,
greg/na8v