[3830] WAE CW N4PN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N4PN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 01:48:34 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   80:   16     4    10
   40:  180   181    39
   20:  314   308    44
   15:  327   359    45
   10:   24     8    13
-------------------------
Total:  861   860   361  Total Score = 621,281

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

The first day condx almost made me glad I couldn't operate the full 36 hours.
But, second day was a different story with even a short opening on 10m.
Between a meeting out of town on Saturday and having to have some work
done on my car, it pretty much kept me jumping back and forth just to put
in 27 hours...
Thanks to DARC and all who showed up...it is always a lot of fun with the
QTC format..
73, Paul